Shoulder Sleeve Insignia
A disc 2 1/4 inches (5.72cm) in diameter quadrated white and blue. The white in the heraldic first and fourth quarters, the blue in the second and third.
The shoulder sleeve insignia was authorized for the IV Corps on 28 Dec 1918 and officially announced on 17 Jun 1922. It was redesignated to the IV U.S. Army Corps on 26 Jan 1959. A distinctive unit insignia was not approved for the IV U. S. Army Corps. (TIOH Drawing Number A-1-60)