ShieldGules, a battle-ax palewise interlaced with a winged lightning flash terminating in dexter base Argent, on a mount issuant from base of the last three pomeis.
CrestSuspended above a wreath of the colors Argent and Gules issuant from the center of an Asiatic-Pacific Theater Campaign Ribbon Bar at top, three palm branches Vert, draped over the dexter palm branch and under the center palm branch a Blue, White and Red swallow tail pennant bendwise, over the sinister palm branch and under the center palm branch a Red swallow tail pennant bendwise sinister, overall in honor point an arrow point Gold.
MottoTHAT OTHERS MAY FOLLOW.
ShieldScarlet and white are the colors of the Corps of Engineers. The ax symbolizes the organization’s functions of construction, destruction and combat. The winged lightning flash indicates the speed with which the Airborne Engineers strike to facilitate the advance of our forces. The three green roundels represent the three island campaign honors in World War II: New Guinea, Leyte and Luzon.
CrestThe Battalion was constituted in 1942 as the 127th Airborne Engineer Battalion and was credited with participation in three World War II campaigns of the Asiatic-Pacific Theater, symbolized by the ribbon bar at top. The three campaigns were New Guinea, Leyte, and Luzon with arrowhead, here represented by the three palm branches, the center bearing the arrow point. The two swallow tail pennants represent the unit decorations received: the Philippine Presidential Unit Citation (blue, white and red) and the Meritorious Unit Commendation (red).
The coat of arms was originally approved for the 127th Airborne Engineer Battalion on 10 July 1952. It was redesignated for the 127th Engineer Battalion on 28 February 1958. The insignia was amended to update the blazon and symbolism on 16 October 2013. It was amended to include a crest on 13 November 2013.