ShieldArgent, six fleurs-de-lis three and three Sanguine, on a chief of the last three fleurs-de-lis of the first.
CrestFrom a wreath Argent and Sanguine, in front of three arrowheads, the center arrowhead Azure between and elevated above two arrowheads Gules, the barbs of the upper arrowhead touching the inner edges of the two lower arrowheads, a flame of the first, with wings (suggested by the Parachutist Badge) Or, the tips curving behind the points of the two lower arrowheads and the barbs of the center arrowhead.
MottoCURA ET INDUSTRIA (By Care and Industry).
ShieldMaroon and white are colors traditionally associated with the Medical Department, the original allocation of the organization. The three white fleurs-de-lis on the chief refer to the three battle honors awarded the parent unit for service in France during World War I. The six battle honors earned in World War II are indicated by the six maroon fleurs-de-lis.
CrestThe fleam, an ancient surgical instrument, refers to the nature of the former battalion and the wings to its assignment. It also alludes to the air drop over Nijmegen and the gold (yellow) to the "Military Order of William," which was awarded to the unit for that action. The three arrowheads refer to the three assault landings in Sicily, Normandy and the Rhineland. The blue and red colors of the arrowheads refer to the Distinguished Unit Citation earned at Saint Mere Eglise, the French Croix de Guerre earned at Cotentin, France, the Belgium Fourragere for two citations (one in Ardennes and the other in Belgium and Germany), and the Meritorious Unit Commendation earned in Europe.
The coat of arms was originally approved for the 307th Airborne Medical Battalion on 21 December 1950. It was rescinded on 26 September 1958. The insignia was reinstated and authorized for the 307th Medical Battalion and amended to delete the Organized Reserve crest on 9 April 1965. It was amended to add a crest on 1 November 1965. The insignia was redesignated for the 307th Support Battalion with the blazon and symbolism revised effective 16 April 1994.