A shield with a 1/8 inch (.32 cm) green border 2 3/4 inches (6.99 cm) in width and 2 9/16 inches (6.51 cm) in height overall blazoned: Per fess enhanced Azure and Gules a barrulet enhanced Vert, in chief a label points dovetail Argent.
Red, white and blue are the National colors, while the label, a symbol of cadency, denotes that the division was one of the first National Army divisions.
The shoulder sleeve insignia was originally approved for the 76th Division by telegram on 14 March 1919. It was officially announced for the 76th Division on 23 June 1922. It was redesignated for the 76th Division (Training), Army Reserve and amended to revise the description and symbolism on 21 December 1998. The insignia was redesignated effective 1 February 2013, for the 76th United States Army Reserve Operational Response Command. (TIOH Dwg. No. A-1-123)