U.S. ARMY GENERAL EQUIPMENT TEST ACTIVITY
Distinctive Unit Insignia
On a Silver square 1 5/32 inches (2.94 cm) in height, a blazed pine tree Proper, on a canton Azure a buff Liberty Bell fimbriated Silver above a Buff scroll with the motto "NOUS VERRONS" in Silver lettering.
The blue of the canton is representative of truth while the buff Liberty Bell represents the Board's origin at Schuylkill Arsenal, buff being the color of the Quartermaster Corps. The blazed pine tree is symbolic of the trail blazing for the Quartermaster Corps in the pine woods of Virginia. The motto translates to "We Shall See."
The distinctive unit insignia was originally approved for the Quartermaster Board on 6 November 1942. It was redesignated for the Quartermaster Research and Development Field Evaluation Agency on 27 November 1953. It was redesignated for the U.S. Army Quartermaster Research and Engineering Field Evaluation Agency on 14 November 1961. The insignia was redesignated for the U.S. Army General Equipment Test Activity on 16 September 1970.